Friday, June 10, 2016

The Final Countdown

So this showed up on my phone screen today:


Whoa! How did that happen?! 

Overall this week has been great and full of fun. 

We had dinner with our neighbors (thanks neighbors!!!):

We packed the camper and ate pizza on the floor because there was stuff everywhere.

We suffered through the last day of school (oh the hardships!). 


We spent lots of time with friends and family. 

And we packed some more...

And finally got the map put on the camper (thanks Steve!). We will fill in the states as we visit them. It is on the side of the slide out, so you can only see it when the slide is out, but it was the only smooth surface, so there we have it! (By the way, that is my hand holding the flashlight, so I feel that I did my part.)

The kids hanging out.

I can't really tell what E.T. thinks about all of this. 

On the road in a few hours! Day 1 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment