Saturday, November 28, 2015

Definition: Crazy Happy Lifestyle

Crazy Happy Lifestyle - noun : A typical way of life for an individual or family which includes an out of the ordinary passionate preoccupation with enjoying life to the fullest while being characterized by well-being and contentment



Welcome to my crazy happy lifestyle! There are a lot of lifestyles out there to choose from, but this is the one for me. Overall, it is not hectic, harried, or frustrating as the "crazy" part may imply. Nor is it overall a blissful perfect walk in the park as the "happy" may imply. But it is a combination of crazy and happy that allows us to see the bliss in the frustration, and the ordinary perfection that often comes out of the hectic.
In short, it is a balance. A balance that makes our lives worth living. We've heard it all before, but it's worth reminding ourselves that with the ups come downs and the downs come ups.
Everything happens for a reason. This is the principle from which my peace of mind centers. I put faith in the reason that I cannot see or understand. This is how I get through the good and the bad.
So that is a conceptual summary of my life...Stay tuned for the real stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment